“B-movie director Guy Marvel is destined to be the next big thing – just ask him. Join him in 7 hilarious scenarios to take on hordes and hordes of the undead.”
In this DLC auteur Guy Marvel finds ways to get the attention (mostly unwanted) of far more successful writer-directors and pitch them his ideas. For the first few, they hate the ideas he comes up with as they are pretty far-fetched and ridiculous, then he finds a director who is intrigued by the idea at first, but wants to make changes to it, ultimately resulting in Guy Marvel angrily storming off due to creative differences. He eventually finds a couple who love his ideas. Each pitch is in a different environment, but there is nothing other than the zombies that won't feel familiar to players of Far Cry 5. The player becomes the 'hero' in each one and there are seven pitches in total.
The pitches will need to be played in a specific order to unlock them. Once they are unlocked, they can be replayed for score, unlocking in-mission perks, and special rewards including cosmetics. The DLC can be played in solo mode or co-op. Each mission has a high-damage weapon with plenty of ammo to be found and used if desired.
Guy Marvel Movies
- Fields of Terror
- Burned Bridges
- Undying Love
- Escape from the Rooftop
- Killer Climate
- The Fast and the Fiendish
- Laboratory of the Dead
This article could benefit from the addition of one or more images.
- Although originally billed as the first DLC planned for the first season of Far Cry 5, in a news post from 24 May 2018, it was revealed that Dead Living Zombies had been pushed to an August release, while Hours of Darkness and Lost On Mars had been pushed up.
- ↑ Not dated, Ubisoft: Far Cry 5 Season Pass - Dead Living Zombies. Retrieved 2018 May 04.
- ↑ 2018 February 02, Polygon - Far Cry 5 DLC Will Add Zombies, Martian Spiders and a Time-Traveling Trip to Vietnam. Retrieved 2018 February 04.
- ↑ 2018 May 24, Steam Community: Far Cry 5 News - Far Cry 5: Post Launch Timeline. Retrieved 2018 May 26.