The following section needs to be cleaned up to conform to a higher standard, as it is possibly too long, too detailed, lacking objectivity, unclear, or lacks citations.
Fall's End is a small town within Hope County. Like most small towns it has a church, general store, and a bar dubbed The Spread Eagle. Mary May Fairgrave is the current owner and bartender of The Spread Eagle bar and a local of Fall's End. The church's pastor Jerome Jeffries is another notable resident, leading a small local militia.
The town itself is small, possessing only about 12 buildings and a closeted array of interactive characters.
The small town was established in 1865 by a gold prospector named Orville Fall, who was soon shot by his business partner.
This article could benefit from the addition of one or more images.
- Once liberated, the church’s marquee references Jeremiah 23:16: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the Lord."
- The marquee sign outside of the garage has another response to the cult, in a less subtle way: "O L CH 10% FUCK JOSEPH".
- A Prestige variant of the 45/70 makes reference to the untimely end of Orville Fall.
- The starting menu and pause menu screens are of Fall’s End and if you pick the ‘Resist’ ending, will now show a destroyed Fall’s End, because of the nuclear explosions.
- The menu screen of Fall's End, shows it as bigger and with traffic lights, unlike the in-game Fall's End.