Events of Far Cry 5
The Deputy first shows up to the jail to purge incoming cult forces. Afterward, Virgil bestows the Deputy with a cougar button. The Hope County Jail is taken once more when Faith manipulates Marshal Burke to shoot and kill Virgil. After that, the Marshal opens the gates of the jail to the cult, where they kill many and take few, including Tracey. Once the Deputy clears out the cult, the jail continues to serve as a safe haven for the wounded and to resistance fighters.
- Straight through the front door, there is a vendor.
- Each mission giver in the building has their own room.
- Hope County Cougars banner on the outside of the building.
- Virgil Minkler's grave (post-death).
- Note for Tracey - A note by Faith Seed
- Note for Virgil - A note by Ethan
- TASK - WATER TREATMENT
- Vet's Notepad - A note by Dr. Charles Lindsey