“Nick Rye, the "King of the Skies" is ready to go – literally - above and beyond, to discover uncharted territories.
Once you’re stranded on the red planet, your mission is simple: stop the Martian Arachnid invasion and get back home safely.”
Far Cry 5: Lost on Mars is the second DLC add-on planned for release in Far Cry 5's Season Pass. In this pack, Nick Rye having survived Hope County is dropped on Mars along with Hurk to fight against an invasion of giant alien spiders.Their goal is to restore humanity's last line of defense. An A.I. named ANNE.
This DLC introduces a whole new Martian open world for players to explore. It features new alien weaponry including the single-shot Blaster of Disaster, the Hellfire (shoots multiple laser balls), and the Morphinator, described as a "fearsome weapon that turns your enemies into explosive, arachnid-attracting cows". The martian weapons are currently available on the Far Cry Arcade.
Robot for Hire
In the Lost on Mars DLC, there is only one 'Gun for Hire' and it is the Brobot. Hurk is on Mars but is not quite himself. All his body parts except for his head is scattered on the planet's surface. Nick needs to find the rest and put Hurk back together again. Hurk is currently a floating talking head with the help of technology, but he can't traverse the planet in that state. His consciousness is instead transferred into a small flying robot body, dubbed by Hurk as "Brobot".
Weapons and Combat
- Midnight Mountains Antenna
- Midnight Mountains Mine
- Transference Center
- Desolate Dunes Mining Station
- Desolate Dunes Antenna
- Robot Repair Center
- Desert of Despair Antenna
- Pits of Peril Antenna
- Solar System Observatory
- Desert of Despair Mining Station
- Robot Creation Center
- Geological Research Center
- Hemoleum Research Center
- Robot Storage Facility
- Body Part in the Desert of Despair
- Body Part in the Desert of Despair (Second Mission)
- Body Part in the Desert of Despair (Third Mission)
- Body Part in the Pits of Peril
- Queen Challenge
- Queen of the Desolate Dunes Border
- Queen of the Fallen Tower
- Queen of the Deep Crater
- Queen of the Rocky Bridge
- Queen of the Sand Dunes
- Maze Runner
- The Real Big Bang (Clutch Nixton Challenge)
- Premium Rush (Clutch Nixton Challenge)
- Red Rocket (Clutch Nixton Challenge)
- Patriot Missile (Clutch Nixton Challenge)
- Spirits of Christmas (Clutch Nixton Challenge)
- Clutch Wept (Clutch Nixton Challenge)
Other Mission Items
Larry's Notes Locations
This article could benefit from the addition of one or more images.
- Although originally billed as the third and final DLC planned for the first season of Far Cry 5, in a news post from 24 May 2018, it was revealed that Dead Living Zombies had been pushed to an August release, while Hours of Darkness and Lost On Mars had been pushed up.
- A Note in Far Cry New Dawn implies that Lost on Mars is not part of the canon storyline, but a product of Guy Marvel's imagination, given the mention of Martians in his frustration about the world ending.
- ↑ Not dated, Ubisoft: Far Cry 5 Season Pass - Lost On Mars. Retrieved 2018 May 04.
- ↑ Several typos have been corrected in this description
- ↑ Far Cry 5 takes Hurk and Nick Rye to the Red Planet July 17Official news release July 10, 2018
- ↑ 2018 May 24, Steam Community: Far Cry 5 News - Far Cry 5: Post Launch Timeline. Retrieved 2018 May 26.