Outpost is a location in Far Cry 2.
It is located in the northern sector of the Bowa Seko district. This is a location of a subverted mission where you have to go to the outpost and track down a courier who delivers medicine to an APR storehouse.
Prior to the war, it used to be a tiny village with straw huts and a little dock. During the war, it was turned into an APR outpost. A courier who delivers messages and medicine to an APR storehouse lives here. Prostitution is very common in this area as mentioned by your best Buddy during a subverted mission.
- Next to the third hut, there's an ammo resupply there.
- There is also a fuel resupply in the ninth hut and a medicine cabinet in the seventh hut.
- Be careful of the gun position as it can slow you down quickly when you're on a boat.
- There's also a sniper near the ninth hut so be careful.
- Next to the gun position, there's a patrol boat for a quick escape by water.
|The Far Cry 2 Locations|
|Leboa - Sako||Airfield · Cattle Xing · Claes Products · Cock-Fights · Fort · Fresh Fish · Goka Falls · Lumber · Mike's Bar · Mokuba · North Railyard · Oasis (North East) · Oasis (South East) · Occidental Growers Company · PetroSahel · Police Station · Private Property · Scrap Salvage · Shwasana · Slaughter House|
|Bowa Seko||Airfield · Bowaseko Brewing Co. · Crash Site · Dental Clinic · Dogon Village · Heart of Darkness · Jungle Bivouac · Landing Zone · M-S Pipeline · Marina · Mertens-Segolo Pipeline Company · Mosate Selao · Outpost · Polytechnic · Post Office · Prison · Rail Xing · Ranger Station · Sediko · Sefapane · Sepoko · Swamp · TaeMoCo Mine · Weelegol Village|