The Privateer Heavy Flamer is a type of Privateer specialized in pyrotechnics. He wields a Flamethrower made to clear out anybody who is in cover. Heavy Flamers wear strong body armour and a gas mask, and can be difficult to kill.
- Heavy Flamers are only about half as durable as Privateer Heavy Gunners; they can withstand about 40 to 50 assault rifle rounds to the torso before falling.
- Rakyat are completely helpless when confronted by a Heavy Flamer and it takes more than one predator to take them down as the flamethrower can kill everything in close-quarters in mere seconds.
- The Flamethrower can force the player out of cover easily.
- If the player damages the gas tank enough it will cause him to kneel down for a short period of time before getting back up to fight.
- Sniper Rifles such as the Z93 are a good way to kill Heavy Flamers from a distance.
- Shooting the gas tank on the back of the Heavy Flamer will cause the gas tank to leak, draining the health of the Heavy Flamer. If it is shot a number of times, it will explode, killing him.
- Sustained automatic weapons fire will force a flamer to their knees, making it very easy to target their gas tanks.
- If undetected, the Heavy Flamer can be killed with a Heavy Beatdown. A normal Takedown cannot be performed on them.
- Despite their weapon of choice and heavy armour, fire will kill them easily. A direct hit from a Molotov Cocktail or fire arrow will kill them or drain a large amount of their health.
- A direct headshot from the Z93 will easily be able to kill them.
- Using a SPAS-12 on them is an ideal, quick way to kill a Flamer or Heavy Gunner.
- An elite variant is used in some wanted dead missions, but only differs by uniform color.
- Like the Privateer Heavy gunner, they seem to be over confident in themselves and act superior to other privateers.
- Despite the fuel for the flamethrower being loaded into the weapon like a magazine, a gas tank is still visible on their back.
- A Pirate variant exists, but in CO-OP only.
- Heavy Flamers can be instantly killed by an animal that can lunge, such as a tiger or bear.
Like Privateer Heavy Gunners, these talk with a Helmet sound effect and have almost the same quotes as Privateer Heavy Gunners.
- "Sweating Like a Pig"
- "Time to roast that pig!"
- " I'm gonna cook you alive!
- "HAHA Burn for me!"
- " You can't hurt me!
- "Time to fry that bitch"
- "Get to cover and stay outta my way!"
- "If you stop I'll let you use my gun"
- "That tickles"
- "Gotcha!" -When noticing the player
- "I raped your mother!"
- "Empty your clip"
- "Friendly?" -When distracted by a rock
- "Woohoo!" -When noticing the player or a dead Privateer
- "Holy crap!" -When noticing the player or a dead Privateer
- "At least its nice" -When idle
- "Just ask for a raise, it cant be that hard." -When idle
- "Keep remain your business Recruit." -Can be heard in cave when just gotten the Recruit uniform.
- "AHAHAHAHAAAA!" -When idle
- "Why didn't I make that bed, idiot." -When idle
- "Man, why do I have to live in a shit hole." -When idle
- "She better not be sleeping around" -When idle
|Far Cry 3 Enemies|
|Light||Assaulter (Elite · Boss) · Charger · Berserker (Boss) · Molotov Thrower · Sniper (Boss)|
|Light-Heavy||Defender (Elite · Boss) · RPG Shooter (Boss)|
|Heavy||Heavy Gunner · Heavy Flamer|
|Light||Assaulter (Elite · Boss) · Charger · Sniper (Boss)|
|Light-Heavy||Defender (Elite) · RPG Shooter|
|Heavy||Heavy Gunner · Heavy Flamer (Elite)|
|Other||Recruit · Guard Dog|