“Hired for VIP protection in the city somewhere. Suspect things didn't go down well for him during the civil war here.
He's a former police superintendent. Has paramilitary training. Heard murmurs of a wife and kids in Paris.
Bungled the evacuation of his clients after collapse of the government. Guess he's still paying for that.”
— Journal Description
Quarbani Singh was born in the Republic of Mauritius. He was the assistant superintendent of the Mauritian Special Mobile Forces, and an instructor in the Kenyan General Service Unit. He has worked as a rail security officer, counter-piracy officer, and as a security coordinator in Darfur. Quarbani Singh is a Sikh.
During the progress of the game, Quarbani may ask you to do a couple of favors for him.
- "Quarbani" means noble sacrifice in Punjabi, while "Singh" is derived from the Sanskrit word Siṃha meaning "lion". Sikh men take the name Singh as a middle or last name, though not all Singhs are Sikhs.
- He wears a patka style turban.
- He is a Punjabi from Punjab, India.
- He likes eating dal-puri.
- He was trained by Mauritian Legend Speville.
- Quarbani carries either a G3KA4 assault rifle, AK-47 assault rifle, FAL Paratrooper assault rifle, or PKM light machine gun, determined randomly whenever he appears.