|Affiliation||Unnamed news source|
|Place of Birth||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Hair||Medium-cropped, curly, black with some gray|
|Appearances||Far Cry 2|
Reuben Oluwagembi is a freelance reporter reporting from Port Selao, covering the ongoing civil war and the escalating violence throughout the country. Reuben has covered "war news" from all over Africa. His stories have been featured in a number of prominent newspapers around the world. In 2003, he was awarded "The Parsons-Page Award" for reporting on the Igandu train disaster in Tanzania.
- Though not a buddy, Reuben can be considered a trustworthy ally.
- Reuben also has a "real-world" "Blog", even though he stopped posting new blogs it's still available to read.
- A blog by Reuben Oluwagembi is the main site.
- Tapes are live features all 17 Jackal Tapes.
- He will give player the first Jackal Tape when visiting him for the first time.