This is a page where I work on experimental stuff. None of this is to be considered 'official' since this is a sandbox.
I'm working on getting the application icons updated. Where possible, I used Steam.DB to get the exact icons.
Icons to be updated:
This is a proposed "style" guide for how to format pages here on the wiki. The key word is proposed, as this is purely my own doing until I run it by an admin.
Styles would be laid out as follows:
- Titles of media, such as Far Cry would be made italicized, with two '' so as to appear as Far Cry
- The first instance of a link would be hot-linked to the page, while each subsequent appearance would be normal.
- The first appearance in an info box, on the page itself (games would be linked through the section headers), and in the gallery
Sections would be laid out as follows:
- Game Badges - badges for games that the content appears in, such as Template:FC3
- Templates such as Template:FC3CharacterMale
- Infobox - An info box for the page, such as Template:Character or Template:Mission
- Overview - Basic common information
- History - Things that don't happen in a game, but happen before
- Game appearances - Games that the content appears in
- Gallery - images in a gallery format
<gallery> image.jpg|Image Caption image2.jpg|Caption </gallery>
- Related Missions - Missions that involve the page context
- Tips - Gameplay tips that may be useful
- Trivia - fun facts and tidbits of information
- See Also - Other articles that don't directly concern the page, but are related
- References - external references and links using Template:Reflist
||Far Cry 3||Blood Dragon